The design Process
- Honest realistic advice to help you make an informed decision.
- To get to know your land & what you want from it, via, garden surveys, client survey Interviews & following meetings. ( If it is a large site or have difficult levels a full topographical survey may be required from an outside agency)
- To develop designs & plans, consider practicalities, options, time scale & budget.
- Is it an on going project ? Do we need to develop in stages ?
- Create finalised plans & specifications that contractors will be able to work from.
- Alternatively I can do design and manage your garden. If you are local to me & depending on availability. This will bring out the best of what you have using my skills in horticulture gained over 10 years as a head gardener.
What you receive
- Your initial consultation is free, our ongoing rates are very reasonable.
- Knowledgeable & honest guidance for your project, covering all aspects of gardening & landscape, taking into account styles and history.
- To effect the developments that will improve your quality of life. As agreed through plans.
- Enabling you to know more about gardening, how to maintain what you are developing through general discussion and specialised training sessions.